Continuum of Care
Expect dignity, compassion and respect.
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, we truly care that the life of each individual be built around relationships and sensitivity to needs. In every living option on campus, you'll find:
- A place for families to gather around loved ones in a comfortable, inviting senior living environment.
- A place where compassion is demonstrated every day in the care and courtesy shown to each resident.
- A place in which staff and the ones they care for form strong bonds and important relationships with one-on-one continued care.
The best in healthcare options, right where you live.
Whether you are concerned for a loved one or your own future, Aldersgate is dedicated to meeting the individual and unique needs of all our residents, from independent living residents, in-home care and rehab, to those in need of assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
Whether assisted living or skilled nursing is needed, you can be assured of:
- Excellence in healthcare
- Skilled, experienced nursing care
- A highly trained staff sensitive to everyone
Questions about Our Continuum of Care?
Contact Vanessa Baker
Via Phone: (o) 704-532-7071 (c) 704-622-8211
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org